At Huhtamaki, we’re global specialists in packaging for food and drink, dedicated to making every consumer experience enjoyable, consistent, and safe. We help great products reach more people, more easily. There are 17,000 of us, and we all love a challenge. We’re always spotting new opportunities in packaging, currently in 34 countries around the world. The parent company, Huhtamäki Oyj, has its head office in Espoo, Finland and its share is quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. Additional information is available at www.huhtamaki.com
We are now looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to assist our international Group Executive team members. You will be a member of our professional assistant team and your responsibilities will be agreed according to your experience and proficiency.
We expect you to have an experience from international listed companies and assisting global management teams and boards. Your language skills are native in Finnish and excellent in English and you enjoy working in multicultural atmosphere.
We are looking for a person who:
- Delivers high quality executive administrative support to the Executives
- Maintains Executive’s calendars and coordinate all aspects of domestic/international travelling
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
- Has ability to multi-task and prioritize work load
- Works flexibly and proactively to find solutions in various situations
- Ensures quality, timeliness and cost-effectiveness of all deliverables
- Communicates effectively in a professional manner with colleagues across the company as well as external customers and vendors
We offer you a permanent position and an opportunity to work in an international environment. Our working culture is open and development oriented and you will have an important role in assisting our Executives. We also offer competitive compensation level and good fringe benefits. The work starts upon agreement and the working location will be Huhtamäki headquarters in Espoo.
Please send your CV and application in English as soon as possible, no later than 2nd of June 2018. We will start interviewing the candidates during the application period.
For further information please contact our partner HR4 Solutions, Senior Recruitment Consultant Heidi Alatervo-Ropponen tel. +358 50 553 5300, best available on Tuesday 22.5 at 10-11, Friday 25.5 at 14-15, Monday 28.5 at 14-15 and Friday 1.6 at 13-14.