Plant HR Manager
Ahlstrom-Munksjö is a global leader in fiber-based materials, supplying innovative and sustainable solutions to customers worldwide. Their offerings include decor paper, filter media, release liners, abrasive backings, nonwovens, electrotechnical paper, glass fiber materials, food packaging and labeling, tape, medical fiber materials and solutions for diagnostics. Ahlstrom-Munksjö has 6,000 employees in 14 countries.
Ahlstrom-Munksjö is looking for Plant HR Manager, Tampere area
Company is currently looking for HR Professional to work as a local Plant HR manager in all HR topics and areas of employee life-cycle to attract, retain and develop people and to improve individual and organizational performance to deliver the business plans. This is a great opportunity to join a niche business domain, active global HR community and local professional team.
- Define and drive local HR initiatives and implement global and local HR Roadmaps, processes, policies and tools. Recommend practices to continuously improve them.
- Support line managers in HR initiatives to deliver business plans and to achieve the goals
- Develop Ahlstrom-Munksjö culture and ways of working and develop line managers to grow as leaders
- Ensure HR procedures and practices in all areas of responsibility are up to date and compliant with legislation, regulations, policies and standards
- Drive and develop high quality and efficient HR administration and payroll processes and services
- Manage the employee relations and union negotiations
- Coordinate internal communications activities locally
- Master´s degree
- Fluent verbal and written Finnish and English language skills are mandatory
- Several years of Human Resource experience with an industrial background
- Solid track record in developing and implementing the key HR processes
- Good knowledge and experience to apply local legislation in all areas of employment life cycle
- Experience from being part of a management team
- Acting responsibly and ethically
- Good understanding of how business operates
- Driving results and service orientation
- Strong collaboration, networking and communication skills and Proactive way of working
For further information, please contact Satu Hilli tel +358 40 8620575, on Wednesday February 7th at 9-11 or Friday February 9th at 9-11. Send your application by February 18, 2018 including your CV and Cover letter.